Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including but not limited to, when you visit our website, register on our website, fill out a form, respond to a survey, place an order, and in connection with other activities, services, features, or resources we make available on our website. You may be asked for, as appropriate, your name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. You may, however, visit our website anonymously. We will collect personal information from you only if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personal identification information, except that may prevent you from engaging in certain website related activities.
Non-Personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about your computer/internet technologies whenever you interact with our website. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about your means of connection to our website, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider utilized and other similar information.
How we use collected information
Practice-Legacy Programs may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To run and operate our website. We may need your information to display content on the website correctly.
- To improve Customer Service. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support your needs more efficiently.
- To personalize you experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how you and others as a group use the services and resources provided on our website.
- To improve our website. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To process payments. We may use the information you provide about yourself when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails. We may use your email address to send you information and updates pertaining to your order. It may also be used to respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our website.
Sensitive and private data exchange between the website and you happens over an SSL (Secured Socket Layer) secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and customers with our business partners, trusted affiliates, and advertisers for the purposes listed above.
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
Protecting the privacy of the minors is especially important. For that reason, we collect and store only the minimum information needed to allow us to provide our service in referring your patients/clients to their designated referral therapists. We never share your patient/client information with anyone other than your designated referral therapist, and that is done only when we are effecting the closure of your practice. No part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this website, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our website. Your continued use of the website following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
This policy was last updated on September 28, 2016.